Winter Hair Care!
The Winter cold months are here, here is some tips on how to take care of your locks!
1. Moisture is great for your hair during the cold months.
Use a Shampoo and Conditioner that is a moisturizer.
2. Hair Masks are great to include in your weekly hair care routine.
3. Heat protecting spray is a great thing to use if you use heated hair appliances on your hair every use.
4. Trims regularly to get rid of dry dead ends.
5. Wash your hair in lukewarm water, avoid using hot water.
6. Dry your hair before you head out the door in the cold. Exposing wet hair to cold temperature may freeze your hair and damage it.